Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bridge to Terabithia..

"Discover a place that will never leave you, and a friendship that will change you forever..."

Today my little sister came to me and told me "Yousef look did I find today" me "what?" then she gave me a dvd and told me "hatha el film malk" then I laughed lol and told her "shakhbari!! mn wain lqeteh?" she said "madri elyom I found it bl '3orfa malti bain a'3ra9i" guys this movie really really 3jeeeb! It's called "Bridge to Terabithia" And was released in 2007 ana 2awl ma shefta 3bali shy jethi mal yhal bs in the middle of the movie 9ar shy qalb kel elmowazen!!

The Story:

"A little imagination can sometimes go a long way. The story of young and artistically talented Jesse Aarons, who is sharing concerns and money problems with his family. He's having trouble at school with the bullies and there is a bully like troll who charges the kids a dollar to go and pee. He is fighting for the attention of his father, against his baby sister. Life for young Jesse isn't looking up, that is until the adventurous, imaginative and non-conformist Leslie Burke arrives in town. Together they form a bond and Jesse's life shall never, again, be the same. Adventures and amazement in other worlds center around these two kindred spirits, and for once, for Jesse, life isn't so bad after all. If your mind is wide enough then let your imagination take you over the Bridge to Terabithia."

The trailer:



Watch it guys then judge ;)

1 comments:

Mar8adoosh said...

I wanna seeeeeee


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Dresses. Powered by Blogger