Sunday, July 12, 2009

My visit to 360.

Today me and my friends we went to 360, even though I didn't want to go till everything is open ;Pp but they forced me lol
and I took a lot of pictures!! Leave you with the pictures:

-The mall from outside:



-A couple pictures of a stores that going to open soon:





-The mall from inside:



-Cute golden fish ^-^ :



-The artificial forest ;Pp ( I gave it this name ;Pp ) :
Fe foq Cafe republic el view 7da mu 9iiiiiij wayd 7lwa elqa3da :D





-LOL I loved this it reminded me of Ursula from "The little mermaid" :



-The cinema:



Annnnnnnd! The following pictures are from "Um Kalthom" exhibition!! Which was really nice :

-Her dresses:







-Some of her prizes:







-Her eye glasses:




-Her bag & shoes:




Allah yer7amha kant ezqerteya =P

-A Sample from the tickets:



-The 1st mic that was used in her 1st live appearance:




-Her passport:




-Her visit to Kuwait:



0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Dresses. Powered by Blogger