Saturday, July 11, 2009

Get 2 Gether !

Today I went to "Get 2 Gether" exhibition, wallah it was nice and larger than "P2BK"
I bought some cookies from "The cookie bag" and they are so yummy!! You should try them guys!
and I made for me a cup and t-shirt from "y-not" group =D wo by the way this is my 2nd t-shirt from them! Mashallah 3lehom sho'3lhom wayd 7lu =) wo yswon T-shirts rasm mu 6ebe3a wo 3la ay shy tabeh y3ni just bring the pic to them wo they will do it 3la t-shirt or cup or 3la ay shy you just choose :D unfortunately I didn't take any pics :( wallah 3ad I wanted to bs madri laish I didn't take lol "8albi mayt ;Pp"

I'll leave for you "The cookie bag" Tel. And site:
- 99925566 ( they have a date cookies for ramadan :D )
- www.thecookiebag-kw.com

And this is "y-not" group Tel.:
- 99088287 ( Mohammed Al-Najdi ) P.R & Marketing Manager
And this is their Email:
- Y-notgroup@hotmail.com

Wo 9ij allah ya36ekom 2alf 3afya 3la hal majhood because it was really nice :D wo inshallah we see more and more exhibitions like this or even better!

3 comments:

Smart-y said...

wanasaa ana abi t-shirt b3d :P!
chene sheftek ehnak.. oo chene salamt 3leek oo chene temashait wyak shway 9a7? yqoloon mu? hehe :P!

aham shy ena u had fun oo enstanst ;) oo 9j ya36eehom al 3afya eli b al expo.. bs kan shwaya 7ar!

Yousef said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yousef said...

Smart-y: looool Smarties ;Pp eeh sheftk wo salmt 3lek wo temahsena wo b3d you helped me with my blog =D b3d chabdi wallah ;*


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Dresses. Powered by Blogger