Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What a day....

Today when I woke up I went to the dentist because I had an appointment, when I arrived I went to room no.6 I gave my papers to the dr then he said "ambeeh ent esmsajl 3ndna ena maw3dek elsa3a 8 and eb your papers maktob elsa3a 9" ana "ok..?" "it's not your fault bs you wait for a while and we will see..." I went the waiting lounge AND while I was waiting ra8m '3reeb daq 3li I answered

Me: Alo
The Lady: M3ana Yousef?
Me: Yes
The Lady: Bs 7bena enqolk enk ma en8blt 3ndna..
"ana kint emqadm eb mokan"
Me: Ok thank you...

ba3d ma khal9t mn '9rsi 3la elsa3a 10:30 wo ana 3aml e7sabi eni b5al9 elsa3a 10 3lashan yamdi aro7 shouwekh for my class ybdi elsa3a 10:40 6ab3n ma mda 3la ma w9lt shouwekh wo 9ef6 eb parking el social sciences ela elsa3a 9art 11:20 qlt khal aro7 Kaifan l2na 3ndi class elsa3a 12 hnak 6al3t mn shouwekh wo ana eb 6reji.... EHNI EL BOMB!! bl share3 eli feh wekalt Ford qabl elwekala bshwe fe foq ta7t ma shof ela mara te6l3 eb my face wo talzm break bl 3ar'9 y3ni sakrt el7ara elysar wo eli bl no9.. Ana kint bl 7ara elysar 7aket break wo da5lt feha..... Allahoma la e3tra'9 3 bad things eb hal yom 9aroli.. 6ab3n ehya el'3l6ana yaw elas3af wdoha el mustashfa wo b3den yat as3af thanya for me wdoni mustashfa el9oba7 36oni ebretayn 7q el3war.. bs el7en rad 3li 3war eb my knee and my right hand re7t elmustashfa lafohm li wo bacher aswe X-ray..

Wallah Smarties ma qa9r yali elmustashfa and my friends b3d yawo hnak, thank you guys ;*

Wo el7md allah 3la kel 7al ... =)


5 comments:

Coconut said...

7emdilah 3al salamaa.. matshof shar enshalah..

walah tara driving in kuwait is crazy! there are so many maniacs out on the streets..

Ruby Woo said...

Kha6ak ilso o salamat matshoof shar! Be careful next time deerbalik.

I hope ur all better by now.

Yousef said...

Coconut: Allah yslmich mn kel shar inshallah, and yeah SO TRUE!!

Ruby Woo: Kh6aj ilash wo ilshar ma eyeej inshallah =)
eeh el7md allah I feel better now bs shwe my leg ybelha b3d fatra bs still a7sn mn awal.

Mar8adoosh said...

kha6aak isuuuu !! der baaalik even tho ihya il'3al6ana.. allah sitar :(

salamat Usef

Yousef said...

Mar8adoosh: kh6aach ilash wo allah ysalmch mn kel shar inshallah.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Dresses. Powered by Blogger